BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sabtu, 04 September 2010

Journal 22 : Being a house wife.. --'

today, my mom cooks many foods and delicious snacks. because tomorrow my family will go to Java to take a long holiday.
the foods are:
-fried chicken
-fried meatball tofu
-boiled eggs
-boiled spinach
and any other foods.
nyaammm~~ it looks so delicious, Mom! x3
and this evening, my mom asked me to slice the onions and garlics!
actually i’m not good at all, ‘cause i never do it! OMG!
but yeah, luckily, i can do it, eventhough not so good :p
and next, you know what?
my mom asked me again to grinding some onions, garlics, and coriander. oh no!
that was a bad dream!
yeah, hopefully i can do it, because i’ve ever did it.. :D haha *safe!
wow! next, my mom asked AGAIN to peel pete! how dare!
yeah, actually i can do it well, because i’ve practiced it since in primary school,
BUT!
i’m afraid if there will be caterpillar on it! iiihh..! i looks so DISGUSTING, you know! uugghh~~ +.+
yeah, finally i can do ALL works better than before..
even i’m still not good in slicing onion.. :p haha, sorry, Mom!
and my dad said to me when seeing me slicing onions : “you must be a good wife, so you have to can do ALL of the houseworks”.
oh yeah, i know that Dad! but, HOW CAN???
*this is just a posting in my daily life, guys :B

0 komentar: