BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minggu, 03 Juni 2012

Journal 69 : Sadgenic, Book of 'Galau' Story

Good evening, people! Annyeonghaseyo, yeoreobun~ Konbanwa, minna-san! ^O^
Well, today I wanna post a new reference for you whom like to read a mellow and love romantic book. The book I chose this evening is... taraaa! Sadgenic by Rahne Putri (@rahneputri) ;)

(I'm so sorry I can't post the pic now, maybe later~ the internet are going so low T.T)

Title        : Sadgenic

Author    : Rahne Putri

Price       : Rp. 39.000,-

Publisher :Kurniaesa Publishing

Year       : 2012

Pages      : 183 pages


Actually, the story in this book is taken from her blog, SADGENIC (http://rahneputri.com/). But, because of some reasons, now the story is being publihsed in a book ^^
Well, honestly, since the first time I looked at this book, I've no interest with it. I was just a novel-freak girl who just want to read novels--or even comis. But, when I go to a famous bookstore in our city--Gramedia, you know--with my old brother, he pick this book up and get it to the cashier--with another book, 23 Episentrum--calmly. I always think that my bro's sense in books is a little awkward, but this time I was really curious to know more about this book. So I ask him, "Is this book that good?" and he just reply, "Yeaahh, just read it."

So then, I became more curious about this book. When I open the book and read a little bit of it, I... was so speechless. This book is great! Omaigad! I like the words she used, I like the picts she took, and I like the sentences she made. It was really a good book to read! If you like a poem and romantic story, you may read this book and fly to the romance of this book.

I got the feel of this book. Although I never read some books like this, but I really like this! d(^^)b such a cool book Rahne Putri! >o<
Well, maybe that's all a little about 'Sadgenic'. Maybe someday I'll repost it again with a new style and some quotes in the book ^^

See you all! Jya, matta ne~~ :3 *wink*

0 komentar: