BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 10 Oktober 2011

Journal 62 : Changed Your Mind, Hm?

wuih! I think it has been 2 months since I posted my last journal! waww.. :D haha

well, here is my comeback! You know, I was so busy in my school, there were so many tasks and homeworks to do! Arrgghh.. T__T

Tonight (exactly it's very night), I want to post my journal today with my "lover".. haha, yeah actually we're not couple, but I just like him! But so sorry before, because his name is secret! :3

Yah, karena aku rasa menulis pakai bahasa Inggris itu agak ribet, yaa.. but I must! hoho..

Today I was very shocked 'cause of something he said. Well, I think you all still don't know who is I meant by "he" here. He is my searchingan, maybe in Indonesian you'll know "gebetan"? Or ing English "someone you like"?

Nah, you know why I became very shocked? He changed his mind to go to a college! Maybe you'll think like this, "Why do you become so upset then? He just changed his mind, so what's the effect to you?"
But you don't know the BIGGEST effect of him to ME.
First, he is the obe whom I like.
Second, he changed his mind to go to a college from ITB become UI.
Third, I CHOSE UI , same with him!
Fourth, it means that perhaps we'll MEET again. Oh, no..
Even the possibly of we'll NOT MEET again is maybe.. but, I am not ready yet to think of it. Maybe we'll not be in the same faculty, but in the same university, how dare??
I don't know why he changed his mind of it, but maybe he make a promise to his friends to meet again at UI. Oh, damn! It means that my life will not be calm and peaceful yet! His friends are like a buzz, always disturb and make a noise, actually I don't like them, and I don't know why I can like him. Ck!

So, now I confuse to make a choice. Should I just choose my recent choice, or make a new choice, to prevent being in the same university with him? Tell me, please! >.<

0 komentar: