BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011

Journal 64 : The Lost Key

before you read this, please don't think like I wanna tell you a story. It's not a story, but it's a history! Haha
Actually, that's just a moment that happen in my daily life, and usually this moment never appears before.

The history (or funny stroy, yeah if you like that) began this afternoon. At 12.30 pm, in the very hot day, at noon, we go back from school. As usual, me and my friends, go to the backyard school fence, because we're the excity students, so we are not in our original home, we rent it (namely cost-an). But, you know what happen before we reach there? The fence still locked. Oh, my gosh! Where's the security? What are they doing? Didn't they see that NOW is the time to go back?

15 minutes passed when we're still waiting for it. But I couldn't stand it no more! So I ask one of my friend what happen actually, and you know what? The key was lost! What the hell again it is??
Damn, so the time for us to go home delay again (and again)!

Not patiently, I moved toward and went to the ojek place usually stay. I picked one of them, and go home. Yeah, I was the first who went home this afternoon.

Haahh.. so, it was the carelessness of the security, why don't they check the key before the time to go home? It'll not make students be angry, right? Yeah, like people usually said, they're just a human, and human makes mistakes, right? I just hoped that this'll not happen soon (and again)! Hopefully... -.-

See you, and good night all!
Annyeong~

0 komentar: