BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011

Journal 63 : What is the use of boyfriend??

This morning, when I'm still at my school, there is a wireless location here in our comp lab, so I use it to go blogging~~ ^__^
BUT
because of many reasons, this post will not be morning post, it's still the evening post. Why? 'Cause the bell was been ringing when I wrote this post. *Ugh!*

Confuse. That's one of I feel right now. I don't know what I am thinking exactly, I just confuse. Why?
My friends sometimes ask me, "Do you have boyfriend?", or "Why don't you have boyfriend?"
Damn.

Now, I want to ask you all, what is the use of boyfriend exactly? Is it useful for us? Or just to make a twist in our relationship status? If that's your answer, you should think twice to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, if you're a boy.
It means that you're not mature yet. You're just think if you have a special friend, it will make you different to others and make others appreciate with you.

So, the use of boyfriend (or girlfriend) here is doesn't exist. There's no a special function and needs to have a boyfriend.

In Islam, there's no something like date or have couple before they're married. Why? It is forbidden, because if you have a special relationship before you get married, it'll make you not think rational, and then... BUZZ! Your life changed. You become pregnant, and your ex-boyfriend don't want to accompany you and be responsible in the condition you have. So, there are just two choice for you, then.
Abort the baby or embrio in your uterus, or just keep it and raise up it by yourself without any help.

That's why Islam forbid the dating before married. Except the bad impact, it will make a negative thinking for teenagers, all they teen life will always spend in dating and looking for couple also. So that, there's no benefit and a meaningful moment in their life. That's it. End.

Last, according to me (again), I strongly opposed to the statement that we may dating before married. Yeah, if you want to like someone, it's ok.. But, if you want more, no you may not.

That's why for today, I hope this post give any advantages and benefits for us.
Annyeong~ ^^

0 komentar: